There’s one crafting weekend left before Father’s Day, so if you’re planning a DIY Father’s Day gift, now’s the time to get cracking! If you need a little DIY Father’s Day gift inspiration, here are 10 fun gifts that you can make on a budget.
1. Free Watercolor Printable – Where the Smiles Have Been shares a free printable just for dad. Put this in a decked out frame from the thrift store for double DIY goodness.
2. Father’s Day Book – This is another free printable. Lia Griffith created this Father’s Day book to help kids get into the Father’s Day gratitude.
3. Burned Wooden Pencils – If your dad is a writer or a journaler, he will love a set of customized pencils just for him! Get the tute from Journey Into Creativity
4. Recycled Coupon Book – Give dad the gift of a break. This recycled coupon book from Crafting a Green World is the promise that you’ll mow the lawn for once!
5. Dr. Who Quilt Blocks – There may not be time to piece together a whole Dr. Who quilt, but you can still use these free printable quilt square templates from Fandom in Stitches. Stitch up one block and frame it for your Whovian dad!
6. Desk Organizer – Make your dad a tin can (or coffee can) desk organizer, so he can think of you every time he reaches for a pencil.
7. Father’s Day Photo – Fact: dads love pictures of their kids. Crafty Texas Girls shows you how to get a little bit artsy with your Father’s Day photo.
8. IPad Cover – Turn an old Composition book into an awesome iPad cover for dad with this tutorial from Lil Blue Boo.
9. Painted Mug – Creature Comforts created this notepad mug as a teacher gift, but I think it would be a great DIY Father’s Day gift, too.
10. Photo Coasters – Juggling with Kids shows you how to turn your favorite pictures of your kids into coasters that their dad will adore.