If you grew up with the Mario Brothers, these Super Mario Bros crafts will warm up your heart.
I’m a child of the 80s and 90s. When I was a kid, Nintendo was brand new. My sister and I saved our allowance up for a Super NES, and we fought constantly over who got to play it. Super Mario Brothers was part of my formative years, so these characters are super nostalgic for me.
1. Mario Brothers Rug – It took six years to crochet this epic Super Mario-themed rug. Worth it!
2. Super Mario Bros. Quilt – Kick back and admire the precision in each square of this amazing quilt.
3. A Real Mario Party – I don’t think any single craft here is epic, but all of these awesome Mario-themed touches add up to one epic birthday party!
4. Mobius Strip – A Mobius Strip is a continuous loop, and this 3D printed one takes you through all of Super Mario Bros. level 1-1!
5. Mystery Block Ottoman – Is it a coin? A mushroom? A one up? You’ll have to sew one to find out!
6. Tanooki Suit Rug – The Tanooki Suit was my favorite power up in later Mario games. I mean, you could fly! This rug was by the same person who made the ottoman above.
7. Mario Mural – I am in awe of this mural, especially the 3D coin and brick blocks. How fun!
8. Mario Subwoofer – I would like this, the ottoman, and that Tanooki rug for my living room, please!
9. Pushpin Mario Scene – Hundreds of pushpins and over two months of work yielded this epic mural.
10. Another Quilt – This one has a matching coin throw pillow to arrange behind the Coin Block at the top. What a great detail!