When Carissa at Creative Green Living found a sleeve of crushed red paper cups, she knew they wouldn’t be much good for holding liquids, but she didn’t just want to throw them away. Instead, she used them for a fun Valentine’s Day kids craft! With an assortment of basic craft supplies, you can make a nearly endless variety of cute little critters. Set out the materials and let your kiddos’ imaginations run wild! [how to make paper cup love bugs]
- Red paper cups, $1 and up
- Pipe cleaners, on hand or $1 and up
- Glitter heart “table scatter”, $1
- Googly eyes, on hand or $1
- Rhinestones, on hand or $1 and up
- Fast grab tacky glue (for kids) or a hot glue gun and glue (for adults), on hand or $1 and up
Total: about $2 and up!