I’ve made a new commitment for 2017: I am going to make a wreath a day for the entire year! That’s 365 wreaths, and I am gonna make them all!
First I want to tell you about the rules I have laid out for myself:
- I will make 365 wreaths this year
- I will focus on using materials I already have in my stash (read: my full garage of stuff)
- I will post about my wreath-making progress right here at Dollar Store Crafts
- I will attempt to make one wreath a day, BUT
- If I fall behind, I am allowed to make it up, as long as
- I will make 365 wreaths this year.
That way, if I have a day where there’s no way I can make a wreath, my project isn’t completely blown. I am happy with this set of rules because it allows me to complete my goal without getting upset if for some reason I fail on one day.
I hope that you will join me in making some wreaths this year!