Welcome to the weekend roundup of Stashbusting goodness! This week, we’re kicking off a month-long pledge to bust our stashes and avoid buying new supplies. I’m looking forward to busting into my stash, and tomorrow, I’ll send 10 lucky crafters a package of random (but special) stuff from my stash. They should receive their packages later this week and start their quests to make something with their super-secret package contents! More info on that next week!
- In case you need a reason to stashbust, here are 15 of ’em over at CROQzine. (That’s me)
Here’s one of my two utility shelves that are full of craft supplies! Or, I should say were full… I removed some of the supplies for the super-secret challenge!
- Leethal is offering a stashbusting giveaway with any purchase of $9 from her shop. She’s a super-awesome crafter and author, so check out her dealz! I love her connect-the-dots stitch sets. (I know you’re not supposed to be adding to your stash this month, but perhaps if you have to buy a gift for someone?)
Here’s the second set of utility shelves filled with my stash stuff.
- Stashbusting project: Bust Your Yard with this DIY art by Holly at Art, Meet Craft
- Trashbusting project: Make a Journal out of Trash by Becky at Crafting a Green World
- Stash swapping: April Stash Bust craft supply swap at Swap-bot (27 people already signed up! 64 more are watching)
Since you can’t add to your stash:
- Get free art downloads courtesy of indiefixx Feed Your Soul! Downloads listed here
- Free Shop & Ride pattern at Craft Leftovers
Big bins of my fabric
Projects to inspire stashbusting:
- Ballard Design-Inspired Silhouette Boxes
- Crochet Tawashi (dish scrubbies) at Lindamade
- Quilting Stashbusting Projects at Quilting on a Budget
- Wardrobe Refashion – click