Are you guys getting excited about watching some Shark Week next week? Get into it with these shark-themed wearables! We’ve got jewelry, accessories, and clothing ideas to help you do Shark Week right.
1. Origami Shark Necklace – How cool is this painted cardstock shark necklace from Craftster user jjjgrace?
2. Shark’s Tooth Necklace – Did you find a shark’s tooth at the beach this summer? Here’s how to properly wrap it to make a necklace keepsake.
3. Faux Shark Tooth Earrings – You don’t need a real shark’s tooth to rock some toothy accessories. Momtastic has you covered.
4. Shark Hat – Repeat Crafter Me has a detailed pattern to crochet a shark hat.
5. Shark Attack Hat – If you don’t crochet, don’t fret! You can sew up a shark hat with this free pattern from Instructables.
6. Glam Shark Jewelry – Morena at Dollar Store Crafts went fancy for last year’s Shark Week.
7. Toothy Hoodie – Turn an old gray hoodie into a super awesome shark hoodie. Marivic at DeFine1Lady walks you through how she made these cute shark sweatshirts.
8. Shark Tote – Small + Friendly shares a free pattern for making a shark shoulder bag.
9. Shark Nail Art – Because, who doesn’t love nail art?
10. Stenciled Shark Shirt – Good old freezer paper stencils are Domestic Bliss Squared’s secret for making your own Shark Week shirt.
More shark crafts:
Follow Mrs. Greene’s board Shark Week! on Pinterest.